A bird made famous in the 12th century by a Persian poet Attar in his allegory the 'Conference of the Birds', the central theme being 'the need to awaken the heart' which is still very relevant in life. The hoopoe is gifted with the wisdom to inspire and guide others and in this way it will help you to access your own wisdom on the path of self discovery that coaching represents.
- MA in Human Resource Development (Distinction)
- (Highly Commended) B.Ed and Certificate of Education
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF)
- Mentor Coach
- Master Strengths Practitioner.
Change your career, change your life!
I work with professionals from across all sectors who want to make a successful role /job change that is a great fit for their unique blend of talents, skills, strengths and experiences.
What could you expect if we worked together? RESULTS: The Three Cs
Clarity: You’ll know where you want to go and how you’re going to get there. I help you bring dreams and long held goals into reality, setting you onto a clear path. My 20+ years in career coaching provides a depth of knowledge that can identify options you haven’t considered fully or have dismissed as being “out of reach”.
Competence: You’ll have a clear idea of all your transferable skills, as well as any skills you need to develop to get to where you want to go. Coaching will raise your awareness of both your hard and soft skills whilst showing you how to capitalize on them.
Confidence: Knowing that you have what it takes to attain the career goal you want is priceless. Confidence comes from knowing who you are and what you can accomplish. Knowing the value of your expertise gives you the confidence to go after what you deserve.
Why would you need a career coach?
• Using a career coach is proven to accelerate your job search or transition.
• You can leverage the framework provided while fostering your individuality and being held accountable.
• Gain access to objective assessment tools designed to specifically aid your career change.
• Support and consistent focus on your career path builds momentum that makes future success more likely.
How do I work?
• My approach is built on the cornerstones of structure and accountability.
• I quickly get to the heart of any situation and develop a considered plan of action.
• A professional balance of informality, honesty and a genuine interest in you means you progress quickly.
• I can tap into a bottomless pit of resources and experience from 20+ years in this profession.
• You gain a “thinking partner.” I bring a balanced, outside perspective and intuitive insights that you can’t get by yourself.
If you are ready to move forward in your career, contact me via email at email@example.com.
I offer a choice of 1:1 bespoke services, group coaching programmes, self study or inhouse workshops. You choose the mix that works for you, the timings and the amount of live vs virtual contact – what are you waiting for?
Let’s get started!